these are lovely people

Share This

Monday, July 8, 2013

MAKEN LIVING (introduction)

Hello, everyone :)
in this early July,
I wanna tell you about one project
that I'm working on in the  past 2 months.
I'm working on Maken Living Products.
So, here we go!

Firstly, I need to introduce what Maken is. 
Maken is taken from Dutch language that means make. 
Maken is a brand who believe in the power of making. 
Maken encourages anyone to make things to beautify
their living experiences. 

This short video below would like to explain what Maken is. 

on the next post, I'll expand Maken's Products.
So stay in touch with us. :)

To get in touch with Maken, simply connect to our channels below.
email : makenliving(at)gmail(dot)com
youtube : Maken Living (click there)
twitter : @makenliving (click there)
instagram : @makenliving (click there)

thank you so much :)

No comments:

Related Posts with Thumbnails