these are lovely people

Share This

Saturday, October 20, 2012

Plywood Coaster (laser on plywood)

the detail on Ojanto's Logo

Hello, everyone! Today I'm gonna share about plywood coaster with engraving on it. I use laser service to engrave. I told the operator to make the engraving deeper, and these are the result. But unfortunately, my order brought me down financially :| hahaha.. It's ok as long as this good things happen. enjoy! :D have a great weekend, see you!

 detail 1

 detail 2

 detail 3

8x8 cm plywood coasters

4 comments:

Unknown said...

wiih kereen.. gimana bikinnya.. :D

blogojan said...

huallow...
itu pake service laser gt mbak.. bisa cut dan engrave gt.. lumayan.. hihi..
terima kasih ya sudah mampir :)

MDF Board said...

hi,

I will always follow your blog as i have seen you share awesome pic and info on your blog.

Modular Kitchen | MDF with Veneers

blogojan said...

hi, thankyou so much for stopping by :)

Related Posts with Thumbnails