these are lovely people

Share This

Sunday, December 27, 2009

Notebook with Printed Cover (limited edition)

Finally I have something to be posted in this December.
Firstly, Ariena order me to make her a notebook.
And I try to make this one. And I think its fun for me.
I feel free to design and to make all my imagination into notebook cover. Haha..
I made 2 pieces first. One for Ariena (based on order) , and the other is giraffe’s notebook.
Hehe..
I pack it into plastic and trying to give it my label inside.
Enjoy!
Happy long long weekend! Happy new year!
-ojanto-


6 comments:

Unknown said...

wooowwww.. lucu jan.. aku suka gambar jerapah dibagian saku notebooknya.. ayo jual di tobucil juga.. :D

blogojan said...

hahaha... terima kasih...

btw itu bukan saku teteh... @_@
hihi..

iya iya.. nanti saya kirim ya....hehe...

terima kasih...

I. Widiastuti said...

horeee kereeeenn bangeeeettt!

blogojan said...

ahahahay... terima kasiiiiiiihhh... :)

Unknown said...

kak, kalo mau bikin yg covernya kaya foto mata, waktu nya lama nggaa? harganya kira2 berapa ya? thanks kak

ojanto said...

mending kalo kamu punya fotonya sendiri (foto mata itu) kirim aja ke emailku .

atau biar lebih enaknya kamu bisa hubungin aku di emailku atau 0899 511 8531

terima kasih ya sudah berkunjung :)

Related Posts with Thumbnails