these are lovely people

Share This

Friday, October 15, 2010

Making Collage!

Hi, everybody!
it's fun when you've done making something you like. Today I'm gonna tell you about what I've done. Making Collage! it's fun! you should try this project! some tool you may have are cutter pen, cutter, scissors, ruler, and foam double tape.


cut following the existing image. then assemble the pieces. after that, stick foam tape into pieces.now, glue the pieces onto the paper base. start sticking from the bottom layer.


After the finish put the pieces, you can frame with a wooden frame. now, you have a new wall decoration! : D I provide this image patterns that can be downloaded here. You can also view this tutorial and other tutorials in www.nestofojanto.blogspot.com



I would be very pleased if you could come to make!
Do not forget to give me the news!
happy weekend!

8 comments:

Silmi Sabila said...

How lovely!

blogojan said...

thank youuu Silmi Sabila :)

Angga Prawadika said...

KEREEENNN!!! :D

btw masnya yang drummer plus gitaris itu ya? :p saya fansnya situ loh, wkwkwk...

blogojan said...

angga : hahahaha.. aku cuma maen2 aja itu.. sok sokan maen musik.. hahahaha :p

ah ah ah... faaaaaaaaaaannss....
too lebay deh mas.. :p

kalo gitu aku mau daftar jadi fansmu deh! boleh ya ya ya!? hihi :p


btw thanks bro!! :D

ataedun said...

super cool man! really... keren euy... hhuhuhu...

blogojan said...

mas ataedun : aaaa.. senang sekali dikunjungi kamu...!!! haha... :D :D

nuwuuuunn mas.... :)

karya2mu juga gak kalah keren mas..

aku ngikutin lho di blogmu... hihi :D


salam.

Anonymous said...

Cute for sure!hehe.
Ojan...since I read your blog for the first time, I really inspired by your blog. Now I am starting to give my DIY present to my closed friends as you did.
The feeling to give your own project as a present is so amazing!hehe.
just visit my blog to see my work. With humble, I should say that it got a big influenced from you, and also from the others creative bloggers.

blogojan said...

turseena! :)

yes, you got that amazing feeling!! amazing!! :D I can't write any word to say that!

yep yep! :) I've visited your blog..

its nice :)

keep crafting, friend! :D

salam hangat :)

Related Posts with Thumbnails