these are lovely people

Share This

Monday, April 4, 2011

Photos of The Day

Sometimes I feel trapped in this blog. Sometimes I can't share anything except my crafts. But today I change that! I wanna change that. I want to share anything I have in mind. One thing you should know. I will share good things here. :)

I have some pictures taken today. I think they can be inspiration for me and you. Just let me know if you want to use this pictures, okay? I'll be so happy if you want to. So, what's your good things today? wanna share with me?

see ya! :)
here we go!
I love the color and graphic in this matches

nice lamp shade, isn't it?

 120mm film exposed! not mine. haha :)

-----

I do love the sunset today :)
go home

goodbye, sun.. see you in the morning

I love this scenery
Nitiprayan - Jogjakarta

3 comments:

kuwacikecil said...

i wanna share my best laugh for you today, ojan!! :D

http://kuwacikecil.blogspot.com/2011/04/why-we-need-to-laugh.html

Paulus said...

ah, crafter khan juga manusia; ibarat briptu Norman boleh juga sesekali nyanyi+joget pas tugas. hihihi...

komentar foto sunset;
aku sering mikir: kadang sebuah foto sunset gak ada bedanya dengan foto sunrise, karena suasana langit sama2 gelap dan gambar matahari yang terletak di ufuk.


selain itu juga: sebuah 'sunset' di mata kita, sebenarnya adalah 'sunrise' bagi orang lain (yang berada di tempat yang beda.

gitu gak sih?

blogojan said...

Ria :
yuhuu!! ke TKP mbak Ria.. :D

Paulus :
hahaha.. pas banget yak analoginya.. bisa aja ni mas Paulus..

wah iya! bener juga tu dirimu.. bagi kita sunset tapi bagi orang lain bisa aja sunrise.

tapi menurutku tetep dengan catatan orang itu gak tau lokasi dimana foto itu diambil. kalo dia udah tau lokasinya, kemungkinannya dia udah tau arah mata angin. jadi dia bisa menentukan mana arah barat atau timur. haha..
*sok serius

Related Posts with Thumbnails