these are lovely people

Share This

Sunday, May 3, 2009

Amazing results with Poladroid

I found it hours ago –the website. I really exited with this. Nowadays too hard & expensive to find a polaroid camera. But Poladroid help us to get result as well as polarid cameras. Our photos in the album can be proceed to be like this. More vintage, more polaroidz!

I’ve download the software, and use it at midnight. I really, really happy, and wondering about this software. I took some of my photos, and the results really satisfy me. Try it! You won’t be disappointed. It’s so easy, friends! Try it! Trust me! ^^

This are my results :
It’s me. This photos taken maybe a year ago when I was in highschool. It was so funny, memorable, and great moments that I never forget!^^

No comments:

Related Posts with Thumbnails